What is MarceLA?

"MarceLA", is the name of my brand, which also coincides to be my middle name Marcela. "Marcela" is all about being very feminine, sexy and highly fashionable yet wearable- always keeping up with the latest trends. My goal is to put together pieces for every season, from shoes to accessories and from dresses to jackets and everything else in between in a online boutique (Clothing by marceLA). I will be the wise buyer shopping around for great buys and incredible pieces so you don't have to. In the long run saving you time and money, while being incredibly convenient.. like having your own personal stylist at click of a finger. My main focus is to incorporate my personal taste and knowledge, street style and high-fashion inspiration from designers in the fashion industry to create a vision.. marceLA.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Opening of my online boutique!

It's been a year of madness.. but, I am delighted to say things are going pretty well for the opening of my online boutique, clothing by marceLA. I definitely can say since I've grown as a person, I have grown as a company. I am also excited to say that I will be participating in a few upcoming projects and collaborations, but I can't spoil the surprise! I am getting back to the drawing board, and the ideas and inspiration are coming out strong this season!

On another note I would really like to give more details about my online boutique. "marceLA", is the name of my brand, which also coincides to be my middle name Marcela. "marceLA" is all about being very feminine, sexy but not raunchy, and highly fashionable yet wearable -always keeping up with the latest trends. It will be a boutique in the sense of carrying brands from all over, from very inexpensive known brands to international and designer pieces, all while staying in a very affordable price range.

My goal is to put together pieces for every season, from shoes to accessories and from dresses to jackets and everything else in between. I will be the wise buyer shopping around for great buys and incredible pieces so you don't have to do those long trips to the shopping malls, and boutiques for everyday pieces. In the long run it will save you time and money, while being incredibly convenient.. like having your own personal stylist at click of a finger.

The idea is I want the clothes to be as realistic as possible. "Para gusto se hicieron los colores", as Oscar de la Renta once said, which basically means that colors were made to please taste. I won't dare sell a single piece that I wouldn't wear myself. My main focus is to incorporate my personal taste and knowledge, street style and high-fashion inspiration from designers in the fashion industry to create a vision.. marceLA.

To all my South Florida residents, other than shipping of course, I will also have the convenience of delivery or pick-up, as well as periodical trend/seasonal trunk cases, which are basically mini fashion shows in which the latest pieces will be shown and available for purchase or order.

Ladies stay tuned for the launch of my hand-made lingerie & bathing suit piece line ClaudNyne!

-kisses,
Marcela

No comments:

Post a Comment