What is MarceLA?

"MarceLA", is the name of my brand, which also coincides to be my middle name Marcela. "Marcela" is all about being very feminine, sexy and highly fashionable yet wearable- always keeping up with the latest trends. My goal is to put together pieces for every season, from shoes to accessories and from dresses to jackets and everything else in between in a online boutique (Clothing by marceLA). I will be the wise buyer shopping around for great buys and incredible pieces so you don't have to. In the long run saving you time and money, while being incredibly convenient.. like having your own personal stylist at click of a finger. My main focus is to incorporate my personal taste and knowledge, street style and high-fashion inspiration from designers in the fashion industry to create a vision.. marceLA.

Friday, June 17, 2011

My inspiration for Summer.

I'm looking forward to taking some time off to work on my sketchbook, I have tons of ideas crammed in my mind for a few designs. One of my Muses, and source of inspiration is definitely THE Lee Alexander McQueen. Fashion is definitely a form of artistic expression and his vision and he's pieces are art, so incredibly pleasing to the eye. I love prints, but they can be very tricky... but I definitely want to play around with a different color palette and textures this season.



What do you guys think of this piece from McQueen's 2011 ready to wear Spring 2011 collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment