What is MarceLA?

"MarceLA", is the name of my brand, which also coincides to be my middle name Marcela. "Marcela" is all about being very feminine, sexy and highly fashionable yet wearable- always keeping up with the latest trends. My goal is to put together pieces for every season, from shoes to accessories and from dresses to jackets and everything else in between in a online boutique (Clothing by marceLA). I will be the wise buyer shopping around for great buys and incredible pieces so you don't have to. In the long run saving you time and money, while being incredibly convenient.. like having your own personal stylist at click of a finger. My main focus is to incorporate my personal taste and knowledge, street style and high-fashion inspiration from designers in the fashion industry to create a vision.. marceLA.

Friday, June 17, 2011

June Spotlight

As we all know summertime is the time to whip out the shades, bikinis and beach wear (unless of course you're from Jersey Shore and you just never take off your sunglasses! I kid I kid!). I found these great pair of Glassing Sunglasses for like $50 bucks at a random South Beach boutique.Their styles are very similar to Ray Ban's and Carrera's, and they're of course polarized to perfection. What I was most impressed by was the frame, very sturdy and almost as if they were scratch resistant (I've dropped mine a few times and not a single scratch). All that for under $60 bucks? Yeah definitely worth checking out! Here's what my pair look like (below).



Follow them on twitter @Glassingyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment