What is MarceLA?

"MarceLA", is the name of my brand, which also coincides to be my middle name Marcela. "Marcela" is all about being very feminine, sexy and highly fashionable yet wearable- always keeping up with the latest trends. My goal is to put together pieces for every season, from shoes to accessories and from dresses to jackets and everything else in between in a online boutique (Clothing by marceLA). I will be the wise buyer shopping around for great buys and incredible pieces so you don't have to. In the long run saving you time and money, while being incredibly convenient.. like having your own personal stylist at click of a finger. My main focus is to incorporate my personal taste and knowledge, street style and high-fashion inspiration from designers in the fashion industry to create a vision.. marceLA.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

What is marceLA?

Let me introduce to you marceLA. It's a brand that represents what fashion stands for women in the 21st century: Sophistication, feminine, unique yet sexy. This blog is dedicated to not only presenting this new upcoming brand, but to fill your fashion instincts with something new. Let's call this your FASHION 411 LADIES!

Sincerely,
marceLA.

No comments:

Post a Comment